- The Four Marlins- our absolute favorite restaurant we ate at. The Four Marlins literally blew our mind on how good the food was. J and I both ordered the Pain Killers for drinks, the filet mignon for our main course and key lime pie for dessert. NOT a single thing about this place was disappointing.
2. Dusty’s Lobster & Seafood-our second favorite place we ate in Key West. What we loved: They give you salad and bread with your entree. What I didn’t like: I ordered the stuffed shrimp. They were delicious but the shrimp were definitely a little over cooked.
3. Casa Marina- our favorite lunch spot was actually the hotel we stayed at. We didn’t eat lunch at any other location that I can think of. We thoroughly enjoyed eating lunch at the resort. We ordered everything from salads, burger, chicken tenders, shrimp, and we loved it all. Plus, the Casa has the yummiest strawberry daiquiri’s that you could ever drink in your entire life. We didn’t try any other drink the entire time we were there, we just couldn’t not order a strawberry daiquiri every time.
4. HogFish Bar and Grill-this place did not disappoint. I ordered the seafood burrito and ate every single last bite that was on my plate. I loved as well that you can see the fish swimming around the Marina’s dock while you eat.
5. Wood pizza- the best pizza I’ve ever had in my entire life. They also bring oil and balsamic out with bread for an appetizer. I dipped my pizza crust in the glaze too. Gosh, it was delicious.
6. Cuban Coffee Queen- everyone I know told me to try this. Let me say this, I didn’t like my coffee. I think it tasted okay but didn’t have the flavor I like in coffee. However, we tried to breakfast burrito and that mug was poppin’! I’m not sure we would go back just for for the burrito but we liked it and I liked the atmosphere including the Key West painting on the side of the little shack!
7. Pinchers- I do not recommend going here unless it’s for the key lime pie. They have amazing key lime pie (it was my favorite I tried my entire time in key west) but that’s about all that I liked. There was a super long wait with a low demand of customers there. Our food was mediocre at best, it was edible but we got the conch fritters and didn’t really love them but this was our first time trying them so I didn’t hold that against the restaurant. However, I got boom boom shrimp and was super disappointed in them. The taste just wasn’t there.