Ever wanted to live somewhere that you could get a real tree covered in snow!? New Mexico was the only place that I’ve lived that I got to actually see a “white Christmas” and even then we had to drive about an hour to see it because all the snow was up on the mountain!
This year I decided I was going to make my own “white” farmhouse Christmas look by frosting my tree! I couldn’t believe how easy it was and how great it turned out!
What you’ll need
HOW TO FROST YOUR TREE:
- A spray bottle
- Snow flocking powder
- A tree – this is not the one we have because we have had ours for years but this looks like a great deal for an 8 foot tree! Amazing reviews!
Shop the Post
What I used to flock my tree
- Spray the area of your tree you want to flock with water.
- Add your flocking powder to the strainer.
- Shake your strainer so that powder seeps throughs the strainer & continually shake over the branches until you get the desired look.
- Respray the area of your tree to “lock in” the flocking powder.
- Repeat steps until the whole tree is covered.
- Wait 24-72 hours until it is dry – mine only took 24 hours!