How has your start to 2021 been? Mine has definitely taken a bumpy start. My mom being in the hospital and a bunch of other things that made me feel like 2021 was off to a bad start…
One thing I always lean on during times of trouble are God, self-love, fitness, and my overall general health.
For God, I started reading my Bible more and my devotional everyday. I also have been praying relentlessly everyday for my mom and I truly have felt God tell me things were going to be okay. I can feel Him healing her. Even with bumps in the road, we have to trust that His plans always have purpose and a meaning. We may not understand his purposes and plans but oneday we will.
“All things work together for good to those who love God, who have been called according to his purpose” Romans 8:28
For fitness, I have been trying to dedicate every day to riding my peloton or doing some sort of physical activity that keeps my body moving. Exercise is not just physical but it is mental as well. It definitely helps me not to fall into a depression/anxious state. It’s an important outlet.
For self-love, I try to dedicate time to my skincare and overall things that make me happy.
I recently got my first ever FabFitFun box in the mail and I love that the focus, of the box, is on being fabulous, fit, and fun! This box radiates happiness!! Positive adjectives are something you should be speaking to yourself everyday and this box truly does make you feel fab, fit, & fun!
To let you know a little bit more, FabFitFun boxes are a seasonal subscription company so you can sign up for a box each season, or pay upfront for an annual membership to get a box 4 times a year. My favorite part is that the boxes are customizable as well! I handpicked a majority of what came in my box to my taste and things I wanted to try!
I love everything this box stands for which is a big factor for me when I buy ANYTHING. Truly, my fave part is that this business supports female boss babes and a majority of their products are from female entrepreneurs!! #womenwhosupportwomen
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT CAME IN MY BOX:
- Perricone MD moisturizer: THIS MOISTURIZER is supposed to be the holy grail. I was so so so excited to see that it was an option for their spring box! I have been dying to try it!! First impression- it smells amazing and a little goes a LONG way. I instantly feel like my skin is more hydrated.
- Grown Alchemist body cream: this body cream is very creamy! I will admit it, I’m not very good with applying lotions. I think I’m just lazy! Lol But, I know I have to start now or my skin is going to get so wrinkly. I actually am pleasantly surprised that I love the way this lotion feels, it dries within seconds. I think one reason I don’t like applying lotions is because of that sticky/tacky feeling which is not an issue at all with this one. This one goes on smooth and makes my skin feel SO hydrated after without that slippery feeling.
- Josie Maran argan oil: Argan oil the world’s secret to healthier hair in my opinion 😉 Did you know that argon oil is not just good for your skin and body to stay hydrated but also works wonders for damaged hair. I have wanted to try this specific one for so long and just like the moisturizer, I was so happy to see it pop up in this month’s box!! My overall review of it is of course that I LOVE IT. It definitely didn’t disappoint.
- PUR Iconic illuminating body dry oil: ALL MY BEAUTY GURUS. This stuff is for you!! I love to highlight different parts of my body like my collar bone for an overall beauty look. You can head to my saved highlights on Instagram to see how well this stuff works!
- Saie beauty rounds: perfect for taking off makeup and easy to reuse by throwing them in the washing machine. A new take on cotton balls except these you can reuse!
- Each Jewels Hair clips: love the little flowers.
- Joy Dravecky Ring: the perfect color green. Once my mom gets out of the hospital, my plan is to give it to her because I know she will LOVE it. Until then, I’ll be wearing it around because it’s a show stopper!
- SF Lip mask: I definitely needed them after being on accutane! These help so much with those chapped lips that you feel like just won’t go away. PSA: your husband will question your life choices while wearing this lip shaped mask around the house but it’s worth it for your lips to feel like butter!
If you are interested in trying FabFitFun (which you SHOULD) you can use my code SIERRAD10 at checkout for $10 off your box!
From now on, this box is going to be my go-to for gifts for the family and friends!
*This post is sponsored by FabFitFun but all opinions are my own*