In honor of my 22nd birthday, I am telling you 22 things you might not know about me…
- I absolutely hate chocolate and cake.
- I have pretty bad anxiety.
- One of my pupils is always bigger than the other.
- I LOVE to run.
- I met the love of my life in the 7th grade.
- I got married 10 days before my 18th birthday.
- I have a thyroid disorder.
- I love to dress cute, but I also enjoy being in an XL tee with a pair of nike shorts.
- I have never watched the whole movie of Forrest Gump.
- My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama.
- I have struggled with confidence and self love.
- I believe in God and Jesus Christ.
- I love the outdoors but I hate the bugs.
- I would rather choose to sit indoors when I eat instead of outside.
- I love to eat tomatoes with ketchup.
- I used to drink ranch as a kid and I’m pretty sure I still would if it was socially acceptable..kidding (kinda).
- I never eat fries without ranch.
- I can spell Massachusetts without even thinking about it because my school made me learn how to spell all the states in like 3rd grade and I recited it so much it is stuck forever.
- I love to go to the beach, however, my favorite part is getting cute and going out to eat that night.
- I LOVE math. Math is by far my favorite subject.
- I have been sky diving.
- I hate noodles that are hot, I will only eat cold pasta. Ex. Pasta salad.
All of my outfits include a clothing item from Chicwish and is linked under each individual photo. Chicwish is one of my favorite clothing boutiques by far and I am never disappointed with what I get. The quality is amazing and the fit is always perfect. I am wearing a size small in everything. I have read multiple reviews to size up in their clothing but I have never had to do that. I would stick to your true size.
This blog post is sponsored by Chicwish but opinions are 100% my own.